||The Light Labyrinth Pro with Music Visualizer!
Over 25 Specialized Light Form Programs:
* The Music Visualizer provides a multi sensory auditory and visual feast with your favorite music. Use with an iPod, stereo, CD Player or plug in your instrument or microphone! Includes MIDI features for instruments and computers! It also has a built in microphone for external music, singing or chanting. Enjoy your music more!
- 8 stunning Dream light meditation programs (non-strobing) Serenity, Timeless, Twilight, Breath, Fantasy, Fireworks, Colorwave & Masterwave
- 9 dazzling frequency strobing meditation programs: Initiation, Transcend, Nova, Luminous, Radiance, Polyrythm, Lightning, Spirals & Helix
- 6 Chakra Meditation programs
- Plus! Preprogrammed Meditation Journeys with CD's (available soon)
- Crystal Journey
- Renew with Color
- Expand Your Imagination and More
- The Music Visualizer experience! *
- A remote control for an exciting interactive experience
- Program speed control
Alpha, Theta, Delta and Variable brainwave frequency settings
- MIDI features
- Super bright LED lights in 7 brilliant colors for complex color combinations
- Large stand with motorized turntable for medium to extra large crystals
- Special additional features- Save and Recall, Strobe Depth & more.
With The Light Labyrinth you can access:
Light Labyrinth Models available:
- Effortless meditation
- Profound peace
- Inner guidance
- Creative inspiration
- Mystical experiences
- Enhanced group synergy
- Exquisite resonant beauty
The Light Labyrinth Original
The Light Labyrinth Dream
The Light Labyrinth Pro
The Light Labyrinth incorporates complex computer generated programs of stunning light and color effects, which are projected into the fractal planes and fissures of medium to large quartz crystals. The carefully selected alpha and theta light form programs, which are operated by a remote control, are designed to help the meditating viewer reach gentle hypnogogic trance states.
In these trance states the viewer can access profound shifts in consciousness and alternate states of awareness. This is done by activating an effect we call Visual Resonance Imaging (VRI). Many people have had deep visions, intuitions, and messages from the unseen while meditating with The Light Labyrinth and ancient crystals.
Among those working with The Light Labyrinth are spiritual practitioners and teachers, musicians, chiropractors, therapists, scientists, artists, and shamanic teachers and healers.
One Reiki healer recently said, While I worked with the Light Labyrinth and a crystal sphere I did different eye movements and gazes trying to access all the brain areas. As I worked it felt like the synapses and neurotransmitters were waking up... when I relaxed the eyes and allowed them to follow the light and color tracers through the crystal, there were actually times when I know I was in an open eye REM like state. The next night my vision was much clearer, I felt more optimistic. My body movements improved and freed up dramatically. See Reviews for more Light Labyrinth experiences.
The latest new program for the Light Labyrinth is The Music Visualizer which creates an experience of synethesia, allowing viewers to see what they are hearing and sense patterns in music and sound they would not normally perceive. This creates a multisensory experience of sound and music and helps viewers observe the deeper, often hidden, patterns of music. The seven brilliant LED colors of the Light Labyrinth are each assigned a range of sound frequencies. The colors blend and dance to the ranges of sound frequency when played with any form of music for spectacular results. The color and light sensitivity to the sound frequency can be adjusted. The music program also includes the ability to adjust the Sampling Rate, which is how often the sound is rendered into colored light. This enables the Light Labyrinth viewer to fine-tune The Music Visualizer to his or her specific musical sensitivity.
Click here to learn about the varied applications of The Light Labyrinth technology!
If you have epilepsy or strobe sensitivity consult your health professional before using strobing programs.